Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A New Haircut and Another Ear Infection!!



Well, I thought we were in the clear but not yet! Lindsey had her 4 month well baby check-up. She weighs 15lb.12oz and is almost 25 inches long. The PA asked me if she was feeling well. I told her Lindsey hadn't been sleeping all that well the last couple nights but I didn't want to seem paranoid. Well, I found out why...she has a double ear infection! I pray that this doesn't become a habit with her! So, she has been pretty happy but you can tell she tugs on her left ear and gets a bit cranky during the day. I hope she feels better soon!
Jacob got his haircut on Tuesday night by Seth's Aunt Dana. She did a great job even though Jacob kept complaining about the hair making his back itch! What else is new--I think it was just his way of getting me to scratch his back!

1 comment:

JCharlton said...

I pray she doesn't get any more ear infections, they are evil! Love the new do Jacob!

Followers