Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Just Can't Get Enough

I am definitely different..especially from my Nana and my sister. I love the sun, sand and surf! I say it all the time and I am completely serious..I could live at the beach and someday I hope we do. Or at least 3 months out of the year! This past Sunday we took the kids back to Sackets to see a re-enactment on the battlefield. The actors were fully dressed and had set-up camp just like they did back in 1812. We walked around the camp sites and watched the battle. Then we headed to the beach, aka the lake. The kids loved the water and having another picnic! I could definitely get used to picnics on the beach everyday! I guess I better start saving my pennies!
PS--while it looks like Linds is playing in deep water, she is actually sitting down, it was only up to her ankles.



3 comments:

Laurie said...

You do know I almost had heart failure when I saw that pic of Linds right? I was about to call Child Services! LOL.

JCharlton said...

Looks like a very fun family day!

The North Country Sweets said...

Fun, fun! we love the lake!!! Goooo Linds!

Followers