Monday, November 28, 2011

Grateful

It has been a long time since I have updated my blog so there is no time like the present to get back in the groove!
Last week we went to PA for Thanksgiving. There weren't as many of us at the dinner table that night but over the weekend we got to visit with family and friends and really had a great time. I know it drives my sister nuts when I talk about only having a few more holidays in PA but I guess when I think about that, it makes me enjoy the ones we have even more. The recap of our weekend: playing outside, stuffing the turkey, seeing a hockey game, playing with cousins and friends, a Mupet Movie, and food, lots of food! Enjoy some pictures!


.



4 comments:

The North Country Sweets said...

I love the shot of Jake stuffing the turkey, Ben has the same jammies...and the one of the two of them on the couch. Linds look so grown up and her dress is adorbs! I'm sure a gift from one of her very fashionable aunties!

Laurie said...

Oy with the 'only a few more holidays in PA' nonsense! You know, it's not like people who live hundreds of miles away don't travel 'home' for the holidays. Heck, I might even spring for the tickets just so I can see you all!

KristenC said...

I don't like to think about moving away either, it has been so nice to be close to home. I just know when we do move, it won't be forever. Someday we will be permanently settled on the east coast. And yes, we will definitely travel home still for holidays, esp Christmas!

JCharlton said...

That is a total Christmas card pic of the kids. What a fantastic picture! I'm so happy you were able to enjoy your family and spend as much time and traditions as you can while you are here! Sniff Sniff!

Followers