Thursday, April 12, 2012

New Jersey Bound



Almost 2 weeks ago (man, time flies) the kids and I headed on our Spring Break trip! Unfortunately, Lee couldn't join us until Easter weekend b/c of work. The kids and I headed to NJ to visit Aunt Laurie and Aunt Becky. We arrived Friday and the kids were super excited b/c Aunt Donna and Sam were there! This was Lindsey's first trip to her Auntie's house. The kids play really well together so we decided to let them all sleep in one room. The incentive was if they slept fine together in NJ they could do it again at the beach, as you might imagine, they slept great! They were so happy to be together!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I loved having everyone there! That's the most action my apartment has seen in a long time, but it looks so empty now. I even kept the signs up that Jake and Sam made for their 'man cave.' Come back any time...well, until December when hopefully I blow this clambake for good!

JCharlton said...

That is such a cute picture of the three kids. I think it is a framer!

Followers