Monday, May 7, 2012

Just one Picture?!

We love to try and snap a self family photo wherever we go. We can't say we didn't try. On Sunday morning we took a nice walk for breakfast and on the way back attempted to snap a picture. After a few tries and many laughs, some really nice lady offered to take one. I guess hers looks a little better than ours, but I still love our funny ones! I think I left the one out that had Lindsey sticking her finger up her nose. She would do this every so often and say, "don't pick your nose Leah!" So she wasn't picking her nose, just mocking her best friend Leah whom she talks about non-stop!

3 comments:

JCharlton said...

Ooooh I love the last one! That's a framer. Oh lord, Leah and her nose!

Laurie said...

Holy Gene Simmons tongue on Jake!

The North Country Sweets said...

Yeah, zoom and crop and you have a GREAT family photo! Jake does have a long tongue! "Don't pick your nose leah!"

Followers