Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Guilty....

I am guilty as charged...my husband has told me how he misses my updates and how seeing pictures on our blog makes him smile a little more at work each day; then I realized my friends are totally are on the ball and I have not blogged in almost 2 months! Holy crap..the guilt. I vow to blog again, well, at least once a week. This is a crazy life, it is our life, but it is crazy. There are nights (much like right now) when I look at the clock and feel like I have no idea where the hell the last 14 hours went to and how in the world did one day go by that fast?!!

1 comment:

Aunt Beck said...

I'm with Lee...this link is saved in My Favorites and every time I'm having a crappy day at work, this is the first place I go. I mean really, who doesn't want to look at the cutest elves in the world or a fairy princess in pink glasses and green wings?!?!?

Followers