Tuesday, September 10, 2013

YOLO!!

We have a family member who recently named his new business "YOLO" and we decided to take that theme and apply it to our entire summer. The picture of us jumping off the pier at Wellsley Island sums it up! We took full advantage of our summer here, it may very well be our last for a while. There is no doubt that we do love it here and all that NY has to offer but I think this time next year will find us on a new adventure. My mother in law once said this summer, "you guys are so busy, always doing something" and she couldn't have said it better. I am not quite sure I could name everything that we did but to sum it up, we had an utter blast! We boated, we jet skied, we camped, we vacationed at the beach, we visited family and friends, zoos, parks, theme parks, soccer and hockey camp, Beaver Camp 2x, gymnastics, bike rides, fairs, and so much more! We are now back in the swing of the school year, home work, hockey, swim lessons and lots of fun fall activities. I may not be the best blogger, but I will do my best to keep up! Happy Fall!

2 comments:

JCharlton said...

That was the BEST day ever. So happy that we could spend it together and so many other wonderful days this summer. It was a blast!

The North Country Sweets said...

YOLO! sounds like fun!

Followers