Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Oh There's No Place Like Home for the Holidays!

Where do I begin? What a wonderful, exciting, scary, funny, and awesome Thanksgiving we had in PA! There really isn't anyplace like home when it comes to spending Thanksgiving. It has been tradition for as long as I can remember that my mom hosts Turkey Dinner. What would a Thanksgiving weekend be like in PA without:
1. Traffic all the way home on Wed!
2. Stuffing the turkey with Nana!
3. Lindsey getting in to everything she can at Nana's.
4. Laura coming to visit!
5. Thank God for cousins, especially ones who will keep your child for 2 days!
6. Thankful that I know my husband is safe and will be home soon!
7. Getting to see the Gordons!
8. Taking my 2nd ride in an ambulance this year with Lindsey--thankfully she is doing fine!
9. Getting to see Donna and Sam and they boys playing really great together!
10. Spending the whole weekend with family and everyone getting along, for the most part! We have our moments but in the end, we are family and we love each other. I couldn't be more grateful!
Check out the pictures!

1 comment:

JCharlton said...

You have a fantastic family and I am so happy that you had such a wonderful holiday!

Followers