Monday, November 8, 2010

Time to Hit the Rewind Button........

It has been a few weeks since I have posted but as most of you know, Lee was home for his R and R! I usually spend my nights blogging, catching up on TV, checking emails, etc..but I had no intention of doing any of that with Lee home. We spent every minute together as a family and we absolutley enjoyed every second of it! There was no arguing, bickering, or any of those things you do as a married couple when things are "normal"--we just pretended like we were on vacation and it was great! So I am flashing back to the beginning of our 2 weeks! Here is a picture montage of what we did!

2 comments:

JCharlton said...

It went by tooooooo fast!

Lee said...

What a vacation it was I loved every minute of it spending time with my family and lovely wife, but it will be better in FEB when I return for good. I cant wait for the next 2 months to go by and I will keep checking the blog once a week for new updates. Love you all hugs and kisses..

Lee

Followers