Sunday, October 2, 2011

Almost!


In just about 16 days Lindsey will be 2!! It is so hard to believe how fast 2 years can go by! I look at her now and it is hard for me to remember holding her at 7lb13oz. She is the most funny, outgoing, silly, strong willed, smart , beautiful, and quirky little girl! We are so blessed she is ours and I can't wait to celebrate her birthday!
It never fails...when I want to take her picture she doesn't look. BUT when she is wearing a shirt on her head from the laundry basket she is full of smiles! That is my Linds and why I love her!!

3 comments:

Aunt Beck said...

She's a hoot and a half, no doubt about it, and I can't wait to see her this weekend. I love you, Cookie!!!

JCharlton said...

I love you tons and tons Linds! You are such a fun loving and smiley girl!

The North Country Sweets said...

Oh girl! You are such a bundle of LOVE!

Followers