Monday, October 3, 2011

The "m" word


Moving..no one likes to talk about it, especially Jen and Lisa. I don't like it either so I just don't even let my brain go there. However, there are times like driving home on Saturday after spending a great afternoon with these 2 awesome friends that makes the "m" word suck! Jen recently asked me if it was hard to not just be settled somewhere. Yes and no...yes when you meet great friends and like where you live but know in the back of your head you have to leave...then yes, i would love to be settled. The other little part of me can't wait to keep seeing new places, at least for the next 10 years. It seems like such a long time but we all know how fast time goes by. It is a difficult question to answer but I do hope in 15 years from now we are settled, somewhere, and can enjoy the life we have without the "m" word looming around. Cheers to my girlfriends!

3 comments:

Beck said...

Cheers to Lisa & Jen, indeed. You guys have been such great friends to my sister, and I couldn't be more grateful. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
P.S. Bet the game was a blast.

JCharlton said...

Love Love Love You! I will take every single second I can get with you for as long as I can. We will be best friends forever no matter where you are. I am so grateful
I met you almost 5 years ago!

PS. Can't wait to see you soon Becky!

The North Country Sweets said...

No, I DON'T Like talking about it, but it really is far, far away! But I just don't know what I'll do without my battle buddy :( and friend.
We just have to be IN THE MOMENT! And besides, wherever you go, Jen & I have somewhere cool to visit!!!

Followers