Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Just Like Leah


Lately, all we hear from Lindsey is, "I go on the potty like Leah," "I am a big girl like Leah," etc etc. It is a good thing Leah is 6 months older than Lindsey and while 6 months means nothing when you are 12 or 22 or 32, at the ripe age of 2 it can mean a lot. Leah has been going on the potty for quite some time and about 2 weeks ago Lindsey declared that she didn't want diapers, just big girl pants like Leah. I wasn't even ready to potty train her, I was thinking maybe this summer. However, I am proud to say that she has had no pee accidents however we are still working on #2. I may have to have Leah over for some more encouragement in that department!

2 comments:

JCharlton said...

Priceless! This is absolutely adorable and I laughed out loud! Love you Linds!

The North Country Sweets said...

Go LINDS!!!!!!!

Followers