Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Call




At 8am on Monday morning I got a phone call from my neighbor. She is one of the directors of the musical, Miss Saigon, put on by the Watertown High School Select Chorus. I have taken Jake to see many of their shows but little did I know Aunt Ann was calling to see if Jacob could be in this show! I didn't think he could do 5 shows and I knew just who to call, his best buddy! After telling the kids where we were taking them Monday night, they were both super excited. They had practice last night and tonight and they did awesome! They both loved being on the stage and had no fear. Jacob is going to be in the play on Thurs, Fri and Sun and Seth is doing 2 performances on Saturday. It worked out perfect and we couldn't be more proud or excited for them! Here are a few glimpses of them. My camera didn't take the best pictures but you get the idea!

3 comments:

JCharlton said...

I'm so excited and soooo nervous! Thank you so much for asking Seth! What a fantastic memory!

Laurie said...

OMG! They couldn't look any stinkin' cuter if they tried. What an awesome experience they are going to have!! Can't wait to see the video!

Aunt Beck said...

My fee is 30% of all their earnings. Do we have a deal??!?!? ;)
I'm excited beyond words for them. I can't wait for the parental reviews this weekend!!!

Followers