Sunday, June 17, 2012

NYC #2

We did it, our second girls weekend in NYC! Jen and I left last Wed night and took NYC by storm for 2 days, thanks to my sisters, our tour guides and partners in crime ( I mean fun)!! We went to a live taping of The Chew, Canal St, had dumplings, dessert in Little Italy, quarter size delicious mini cupcakes on the street, a little shopping, we ate at Pippa (a tapas bar which was so good), Ellen's for lunch, frozen hot chocolate at Serendipity, a little more shopping,and dinner and drinks at a Southwestern restaurant with my sisters and some friends! We laughed, we cried, we ate and ate some more! It was so much fun! Thanks to our wonderful husbands for taking on the kids and more! Thanks to my sisters for a wonderful time and spending 2 crazy days with us! We know next year may be difficult to plan, but we are going to try our hardest to make trip #3!

1 comment:

JCharlton said...

If was the BEST and we made some amazing memories once again! Thank you for being you and for always being up for the most amazing adventures. We definitely rocked NYC! We will do our very best to make it happen next year, even if my plane! Love you tons!

Followers