Friday, August 10, 2012

Fun, Food and Fantasy!

I think that is how the jingle goes for Knoebles! Last week Jen and I trekked home to PA to take the kids to Knoebles Amusement Park. It seems so crazy to drive all that way but free parking, free admission, super cheap food, and rides for all our kids to enjoy, you just can't beat it! I hope as long as we are here we can do it every year! This year all the "Smith" girls went, and our cousin Abigail, so with all the extra hands the day went very smooth, I think the kids got in a total of 26 rides! We can't wait to go again!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

It really was a lot of fun! Can't wait til our annual trip again next year!

JCharlton said...

We love love love that place! I can't say enough good things about it. We had a blast, thanks so much for taking us!!

The North Country Sweets said...

sooo cute! looks like a ton of fun, those hand crank thingys....what the heck are those!?

Followers