Saturday, March 2, 2013

2024

If you ask my sister Becky, she would say Jake will be the #1 draft pick in 2024! We aren't sure what will happen that many years from now but we do know this, he loves hockey and he plays his heart out. He had a tournament over school break and not only did he play for his team, but was eager to sub for the other team when one of their players got sick. We were so proud of him. The team had 2 losses and 2 ties, but we are so proud of how well he played and how much effort he gave. It is so much fun to watch him play and we will always be there to support him, no matter what team in the NHL he plays for..lol!!

2 comments:

Aunt Beck said...

I think the first day he put on skates I called him my little Gretzky. In 2024 nobody is even going to remember who Gretzky is, but they'll know Castana!!! Win or lose on the ice, Jake, you'll always be a winner to me. I'm so proud of you.

JCharlton said...

Congrats Jake, you rock!!!

Followers