Monday, March 4, 2013

How Big Are You?

Remember when they are babies and we ask them "how big are you?"...Now I don't really want to think about that! I was in a store with Jacob tonight when someone said he was very polite and such a cute boy. I smiled, very proud, and he told her it was his birthday tomorrow. She asked him how old he would be and he said 7. I don't know what maybe stop and lose all my thoughts at that moment, but it hit me like a ton of bricks....7! He has grown in to such an amazing boy. He has his moments, so do I, but he is the most caring, sensitive, perfectionist, smart, physical, sweet, thoughtful and respectful boy and I am so blessed that I get to be his Mom. I love to hear him read and spell, watch him play hockey, hold hands with Lindsey, and smile at the world around him. I love you Jacob, more than you will ever know, no matter what. I hope you have a wonderful Birthday!!

4 comments:

Aunt Laurie said...

Happy 7th Birthday Jacob! You are an awesome little boy and I am so proud to be your Aunt! I love you oodles and oodles! xoxo

JCharlton said...

Such a stinking cutie. We truly love him like family and wish him the BIGGEST and BEST Birthday ever. Happy Birthday Jacob Drew. xoxoxo

Aunt Beck said...

He is one special little dude.

You're the best, Jake! I love you to pieces!!!

Deanna said...

Man, it is crazy...just posted my realization of Nathan growing to 5 with the ending of Thomas. Man, how he used to fill our days, and now it is Star Wars and Legos. How fast it happens! Enjoy that boy! (and your adorable daughter) We are in the stage of dressing 5x a day and being a new princess every 30 minutes...I guess this is a lesson...enjoy it while I can!

Followers