Tuesday, November 19, 2013

2024

My sister swears by this number, it represents the year Jacob could be drafted to the NHL. It makes me giggle everytime she says it but I guess you never know! Jacob had his first game last weekend of the season against Clayton. He is just amazing to watch on the ice, I may even shed a few tears. In the first two minutes of the first round (they played 3 20 minute round robin periods) he scored 3 goals! In total, he scored 10 goals! It is so fun to watch, especially because he loves it and skates his heart out at every practice and game! Love you Jake!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

I can't wait to come and see a game...or 2...in 2014! I've watched that video you sent of his goal like 10x!

The North Country Sweets said...

Love it!

JCharlton said...

I can't wait to come and see him in action!

Followers