Sunday, November 3, 2013

Trick or Treat

It was a bit rainy but that didn't stop our kiddos from Halloween night! I am so lucky to have a flexible job, this year I had the chance to not only attend Jake's school parade but stay for a couple hours in his class after wards and help out. The kids had a party with snacks and music and made some crafts. I can't wait to do it again! They got more candy than I could fit in my cupboard so Jacob suggested we send some to Daddy! Sounded like a great idea to me so we sent it in our first box to Lee! After dividing it up I realized Jacob kept a bunch of chocolate and Lindsey kept mostly Smarties and Skittles. They are so different but that's why I love them!

2 comments:

JCharlton said...

We loved every minute of our Halloween together. It was super fun and thank you for keeping me together in my frantic state! xoxo

The North Country Sweets said...

The hat on Lindsey looks great with her dress! good job momma!

Yep, my kids love smarties, lollipops and tootsie rolls (so I get the chocolate!)

Followers