Saturday, July 17, 2010

Go Jacob Go!!

Jacob and I have been working on riding his old bike without training wheels. I was hesitant to take them off his new bike, so instead I took the training wheels off his old one. We practiced a few times a week. When my dad was here this past week he asked Papa if he could help him too. After about 4 times of a little guidance, he was off and cycling! He is working on starting and using his brakes to stop now, not his foot. He was so excited and asked Papa every night to ride his bike! Way to go Jake!

3 comments:

Lee said...

Great job Jake. He is a natural riding his bike. Hope the weather is still nice in OCT so we can go running and riding on the Black river trail. Keep up the great work with your bike.

Dad

JCharlton said...

YEAH! You, Seth and Soph can start a club the "no training wheels" club! Congrats!

The North Country Sweets said...

congrats....I'm lucky if AJ even wants to ride her bike :) Awesome job Mr. J!!!!

Followers