Wednesday, July 21, 2010

SOOOooooo BIG!!!

Today was Lindsey's 9 month well baby check-up. First and foremost she got rid of the ear infection. Hooray! Second, she is hitting some major mile stones! She is crawling all over, standing in her crib, trying to pull up on furniture already, cutting her bottom 2 teeth (one has pushed through), sitting in the big car seat, babbling like crazy and growing at an insane rate! She is in the 96% for height and weight, at least she is balanced. The doctor said she is expected to be tall. She weighs in at a strong 23lbs.1oz and is 29 1/4" high. I can't believe how big she is. I have a feeling she will be just like her Auntie, tall and slender. I know in the next 18 years she could work off those thighs! Even so, I love her to pieces. She is always happy and loves to play and explore! She has added so much joy to our family in the last 9 months! Look out world, here she comes!





2 comments:

Laurie said...

Like I said yesterday, there's hope for her yet, esp. since according to Mom I started out short and chubby as well! Can't wait to see you all on Wednesday! Safe travels!

Jen V said...

I'm not even going to tell you how old Sophia and Maya were before they were 23 pounds... ha ha!
I love, love, love her chubby little thighs! I hope they stick around for awhile. :)

Followers