Friday, July 9, 2010

What a Week!

I can't believe the weekend is here already. It seemed like yesterday that my sister got here, but we had a very busy week with the kids. It was super hot but we made the best of it and both Jake and Lindsey were happy to get some special one-on-one time this week. We started off with sparklers and snappers to celebrate the 4th of July, Aunt Laurie and Jake worked on Lego's all week (his new favorite thing), I bought Jake a new Big Wheel to cruise around on, Lindsey worked on crawling which she has mastered now, we stayed cool in the kiddie pool, flew kites, Jake had adventure camp and swim lessons, dinner with the Charltons, swimming at Mrs Puccia's, a trip to the mall, and the list goes on. It was a jam-packed week but so much fun. The kids and I will be so sad to see her leave on Sunday, it was great having an extra pair of hands and the kids really enjoyed having her here. It was also nice to just have my sister/friend to chat and hang out with. Here are some pictures from the week!




3 comments:

JCharlton said...

You had a jam packed fun filled week and we are happy that we could be a part of it

Jen said...

I think Aunt Laurie should relocate to the North Country and become our Nanny. She's so good with all of our kids and they just adore her :)

Laurie said...

I'm exhausted just reading all that we did...and crying of course. I swear, the older I get the sappier I get. I had an amazing time with you and the kids and am so thankful I could spend that time with you. Thanks for putting up with me for a week! And thanks for the kind words Jen..your girls are simply adorable! I hope to see you all again for Lindser's b-day!

Followers