Friday, April 8, 2011

Getting a Glimpse

Last week Lee and I took Jacob to see, what will be, his new kindergarten at Sherman Elementary. He had such a blast seeing the classrooms and the school. We were introduced to the principal, nurse, reading teacher, etc. Today I officially registered him and he will get his screening in May. He is so excited! When we got in the car to come home last week, I told him he had school the next day so he would be going to bed early. He said, "Yeah, school at Sherman!" Not quite yet....but soon!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Kindergarten!! Where oh where did the last 5 years go?? I'm so glad he's excited about starting school in the Sept...let's hope he always feels that way about school!

The North Country Sweets said...

GOOOO JACOB!!! You are going to do GREAT!

JCharlton said...

Tears... I'm not ready!

Followers