Friday, April 8, 2011

NYC!









This past weekend my friend Jen and I took NYC by storm. After a long year of worrying and 24/7 of mommy-hood, I was ready for a weekend of fun. Although, I did call home at least 4 times a day! We basically had a weekend of eating and we are all trying to work it off this week! We ate at a Melting Pot in NJ (Jen's life long dream), and then ate our way to downtown NY from China Town, to Italy, Cupcakes, Asian, and back to dessert that night! However, I think we did about 6 hours of walking that day to keep our metabolism going! Jen took so many pictures, I think one of every piece of food we ate!
Thanks to my sisters and Jen for a fabulous weekend! I can't wait to do it again! And thanks to Lee and Ro for taking on the munchkins!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

I love the sign they made for you, esp. the part where Jacob crossed out his name to write it again perfectly! He's so stinkin' cute!

The North Country Sweets said...

I love the bull's balls ;)

JCharlton said...

BEST.WEEKEND.EVER!
Love you and your sisters a ton!

Followers