Monday, June 6, 2011

Camp Wabasso

Not in a million years did I think I would be camping this past weekend. Call me a wimp, a girly girl, a sissy, but you know, I think I rather be in a hotel at the beach! I will take sand over bugs any day! Jacob has been begging to go camping so we decided to take advantage of a free military family camp about an hour from home. However, if we were going, I was definitely going to bring the Sweet family with us! Little did we know that we would all be bunk buddies too. Annabelle and Jacob had a fantastic time, as do most 5 year old kids! The toddlers did OK, they loved the swimming and sand. Sleeping wasn't as easy for them or their mothers. Lisa and I decided to take the little ones home Saturday night and bring them back on Sunday. It was definitely the right decision. Overall, it was a good time. I only have about 10 bug bites on my left arm, must be my sweet side. On to the next adventure!







1 comment:

The North Country Sweets said...

I love that you cropped out AJ when she did the photobomb! LOL

Followers