Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A BIG Thanks!




A BIG thanks goes out to my sister, who volunteered to watch Lindsey for me for 2 days while I fed my brain with some OT! I wasn't looking forward to sitting in class or missing out on our friends at the Lake, but I couldn't be more thankful to my sister for watching her so I didn't have to worry! The class turned out to be great and I knew Lindsey was well cared for! The weather was sweltering but they made it through the weekend! Thanks to my sister for being an awesome Auntie!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

You are so welcome! I would do it again in a heartbeat! I'm honestly happiest, albeit at times frazzled, when I'm spending time with my niece and nephews. No matter how much time I spend with them, it will never be enough!

JCharlton said...

You hit the nail on the head, she is one amazing aunt and you are truly lucky!

The North Country Sweets said...

Laurie, do you take on other families? Just wondering, we would love to adopt you as an aunt! LOL!

Followers