Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A Sweet Ride

It was almost 2 weeks ago when the Castanas headed out for a much needed family vacation. First stop, PA! We stopped at my parents house for a break and to gather my parents and sister Laurie before heading to Biglerville, PA. Thursday the kids played outside and ran all over Aunt Donna's house. On Friday, my sister and I took Jake and Sam to Hershey Park. Unfortunately Lee's sunburn got the best of him and he had to bail. Much to our amazement, the park was not crowded at all, and we hopped on rides all day. When we got there the boys rode a few rides, then headed straight for the waterpark. Afterwards,we had Nathan's famous hotdogs for lunch, I snuck a ride on an adult coaster (super fun),Jake and I rode the Comet, and at about 4pm we headed to Chocolate World. I thought Jacob was too tired, especially after almost falling asleep on the bench at lunch, but there was no way he was going to miss chocolate world. We took the tour then bought some chocolates and a few milkshakes before heading home! It was a great day for all of us!







4 comments:

Jen V said...

Jake is my kind of guy, I wouldn't miss anything chocolate related either!

JCharlton said...

I love Hershey, but it has been years since I last went. Looks like you made the most of every miunute!

KristenC said...

Jen C--This could be our next trip!

The North Country Sweets said...

I have never been and I've been begging zeke since we have been dating...chocolate....yum!

Followers