Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Next Mary Lou!

Could she really be on her way to winning a Gold Medal? Absolutely---NOT! While I will say, she doesn't have much fear and is willing to try anything, she has no concept of sitting on the floor and stretching for 5 mins or waiting her turn in line. In between the beam or doing a somersault, she wants to run or cry. She loves to jump on the tumble track but hates waiting her turn. She does well at the tasks she is given but I don't see her having the discipline to practice anytime soon! I think hockey may be in her future! Love you Linds!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I see her checking boys twice her size once she starts hockey! Heck, I'm a little afraid of her...she's very bossy. She ran the show all last weekend...sit, stand, jump, dance, walk, front yard, back yard...and that's what she told me to do! I do love her to pieces though!!

JCharlton said...

I agree I totally see her playng hockey and competing with her brother!

Followers