Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A Decade


It is hard to believe that I met Lee 14 years ago and now we have been married 10 years! We have been through a lot, both highs and lows but overall I wouldn't change a thing. We are soul mates, I truly believe it. We had an amazing time celebrating first with our family (our anniversary and Lee's birthday) and then in Montreal. With help from my family, we were able to take a weekend get-away to enjoy some "we" time! We had a wonderful trip! If Montreal is anything like Europe, I am in LOVE! We ate delicious food, took a horse and carriage ride, spent over an hour in a maze (super cool), we strolled through cobblestones streets, checked out an underground city, etc etc. It was perfect and we are looking forward to what the next 10 years bring!

1 comment:

The North Country Sweets said...

Wow 10 years!!! You two are wonderful together and certainly have been through a LOT....and always come out on top!

Followers