Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Finally....the big day!

It seemed like since the last day of pre-school we have been talking about his first day of kindergarten and finally the day had arrived! Despite the cool and wet weather he hopped on the bus like a champ, did exactly what the teacher had told him to do at school (putting his backpack in his cubby and putting his name on the board), he found the chair with his name on it and he was ready!
It was great to see him get on that bus but a little sad. He is going to have a great year and I am super excited for him! We love you Jacob and are super proud of you!






2 comments:

The North Country Sweets said...

I just can't believe...I mean, I remember the FRG event in front of ACS when we had a BBQ under the pavilion and you walked up to me and we started talking about our pregnancies..and then yapping on the phone, and then having our babies...and the OSC luncheons with the babies in their strollers and now LOOK! No strollers! No Bottles, just big kids, hopping on busses and saying see ya to their moms. I'm so sad, but happy at the same time! Jacob you are going to do wonderfully this year, I just know it! and look at that outfit, very smart!

JCharlton said...

I love the bus pics! These pics make me so sad, they are so grown up and keep growing way too fast! I hope he has an amazing year!

Followers