Sunday, October 21, 2012

Lindsey's Big Day

It seems like she has been talking about "October 19" for a long time, and when the day finally arrived she was beyond excited! It was finally her day, her 3rd birthday! We decorated the house the night before and of course, let her have a cupcake for breakfast, isn't that what everyone does? I can remember every moment of October 3rd, three years ago, when Lindsey was making her arrival in to this world. It really does go by with a blink of an eye but I can't say I haven't enjoyed every minute of it! Since the moment she was born, she has added a sparkle of happiness to our lives. She is so chatty (no comment here), loves her babies and dolls, she loves pink and purple and all things girls but don't think for one minute she won't jump in to a dirt pile with Jacob and stomp in a puddle of mud! She is truly one of a kind and I wouldn't change anything about her if I could! We love you to pieces Little Miss Lindsey!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I knew from the first picture Jen sent me minutes after she was born that she was one of a kind! I still have it on my phone...face all scrunched up and screaming...it still cracks me up. Love you Princess Lindsey!

JCharlton said...

We love you to pieces Lindsey Marie and are so proud of the little lady you are becomming. We look forward to watching you grow up forever. xoxo

Followers