Monday, October 8, 2012

Road Trip

This past Sunday the kids and I took a road trip to Cazenovia NY. We went to a place called Critz Farms. I saw it advertised on TV and decided to "google" it! We packed up our rain boots and hit the road and we were so glad we did! It was a ton of fun with huge play areas, a cow train, farm animals to feed and pet, haystacks to climb, a real pumpkin patch, cider, apple fritters, and a huge corn maze that took us 40 mins to walk through! We were there for 3 hours, needless to say, Lindsey crashed on the way home! It was a super fun day, we can't wait to go back next year with Lee! I took so many pictures, enjoy!

2 comments:

The North Country Sweets said...

Dude, I'm SOOOO going there next year!!!! Looks awesome!

Laurie said...

What a great place! Cazenovia...go figure. Not the best year of my life, but it was a beautiful little town.

Followers