Sunday, October 21, 2012

Princess for a Day

Today was Lindsey's Princess and everything Pink, party! We decided to invite her 5 best girlfriends, who all happen to be just about the same age, for a pretty in pink party! It was such a blast to plan it and even better to be part of it! Lindsey was super excited to have all her friends come over, it was like a big play date! I think everyone had a great time, I know Lindsey did. As they all were leaving she was sad, she kept saying, "Don't leave, I want it to be my party still!" Now we are looking forward to life with our 3 year old girl, fasten your seatbelts!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

2 words. A. Dorable.

JCharlton said...

It was such a fabulous party and the girlies had an utter blast. You thought of everything!!

The North Country Sweets said...

it was such a cute party and RELAXING!!!! you did a great job! I love that photo of Linds and Charlie

Followers