Tuesday, December 7, 2010

And snow it begins....

I tried hard today to think of a few good things I love about the snow and after shoveling it 4 times, cleaning off my roof for 1 hour, falling on my cellar doors, and taking some pain meds for a sore back I have only come up with one thing, watching Jake in the snow, he is the only reason I tolerate it. The child loves it, loves to eat it, slide in it, jump in it, lay in it, play with Princess in it (this is his favorite), etc etc. We spent almost 2 hours in it today (Lindsey was sleeping)and he was exhausted, he fell asleep at 6pm on his chair, woke up, had a bath and went to bed. And today is only the beginning of it!



2 comments:

JCharlton said...

Great pics! I wish I had the day off to play with you all in it!

Laurie said...

Holy snow Batgirl! You are so right...once you're an adult, snow removal is just one more thing to add to your to-do list! Oh to be young again! Btw, see what you can do about getting rid of it all before I come up :)

Followers