Friday, December 10, 2010

No Santa for Me!

This was the first time Lindsey has seen Santa up close. Jake loves Santa and has never been afraid to sit on his lap. Again, a different egg. Lindsey was OK with the Elf at first. However, when it came time to sit on Santa's lap, her grip became magnetic to my arm! I put her on his lap and within 2 seconds came the scream! She was not having Santa. So, what did I do, I got in the picture with Santa! ahhh I swore I would never do that, but I did and it isn't half bad. Afterwards, Linds would walk within a couple feet of him, stare at him, and then run back to me! Jake on the other hand was super excited to see him and couldn't even remember what to ask him for! It was priceless......


2 comments:

JCharlton said...

Awww I love it! Priceless!

The North Country Sweets said...

I think it is a GREAT pic! LOL!!! Twins hate santa too!

Followers