Friday, December 3, 2010

The Puzzle Piece

Have you ever done a puzzle and realize just one piece is missing? Then it just seems like where ever you are you think about that piece! Whether you are driving, shoveling snow, making dinner, playing with kids, at the grocery store, mall, watching TV, etc. Well, I can say that I have a HUGE piece of my puzzle missing and especially at this time of year I think about it all the time. The holidays just aren't the same without that missing piece but I know it won't be long now till he finds his way home! We miss and love you!

3 comments:

Lee said...

Your missing piece will be home soon enough.. Wish I was there for X Mas, but I will be home in FEB... Plenty of time for Jakes Birthday party. Hope we have the next few years to be together as a family!!!!!!!!

You-know-who said...

Hurry home, Brother. We all miss you and love you to pieces. We're counting down the days!!

The North Country Sweets said...

Smooch! I know that feeling...he'll be home soon!!!!

Followers