Saturday, December 18, 2010

A Night to Remember

I have always loved the Nutcracker. I mean, I am not a huge ballet fan, but the Nutcracker is Christmas to me and I was so excited to take Jacob this year. However, I think Jacob was even more excited than me! He has been counting down the days and woke up extra early this morning asking if today was the day! We joined Jen Voss and her girls (Sophia and Maya) and Lisa and Annabelle. First we went to the Voss's where the kids had a "fancy" dinner while the adults had some great finger foods! Then we were off to the show!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I thought that was such a cute idea when you told me Jen was having a dinner party for them before the show. What fun!

JV said...

I'm so glad that you guys decided to join us, we should make it an annual tradition!

Followers