Monday, March 28, 2011

SAKE anyone?

On Saturday night all of our friends got together to celebrate Lee being home! We went out to Ruyi-a Japanese hibachi restaurant and then to Joe's (a local dive) and then to Maggie's to dance for a change of scenery! We had an absolute blast! My husband, who rarely ever has a drink, decided to let the past year of deployment all out! He had a few beers and some sake bombs (after he decided we all needed to do some shots) and felt pretty good the rest of the night! I am so glad he got to have some fun, he deserved it!







3 comments:

JCharlton said...

OH, good lord that picture/angle is awful. I am pretty proud of myself for trying it though.

Laurie said...

If there's anyone who deserves to get their booze on, it's Lee! So glad you finally had your night out with everyone!

The North Country Sweets said...

I love all the shot photos of everyone laughing...it seems that all we do when we're together, LOL!

Followers