Sunday, March 4, 2012

4:11am


At 4:11am 6 years on March 5th my baby boy was born. Six years have gone by so fast, I almost want time to stand still for just a bit. I could probably write a book about the last 6 years with Jacob, all the adventures we have had, his most memorable moments, and all the silly times we have shared but one word to sum it up....AWESOME! That is what I think when I think of him. He is the best boy a mother could ask for. He is kind and considerate, caring and polite, rough but gentle, funny and focused, smart and daring, lovable and snuggly, and a joy in our life. He makes us smile everyday. He loves his family and friends, school, hockey, swimming, art, drinking smoothies, eating lasagna, being tickled, playing in the snow and sand, and is just a super fun kid! We are blessed to have you in our life and we wish you the BEST 6th Birthday ever!!! We love you!

3 comments:

Aunt Laurie said...

Happy 6th Birthday my darling nephew! I love you more and more each year and am so proud of the awesome little boy you are!

JCharlton said...

LOVE YOU TONS JACOB! We are so lucky that fate led our families together. You are such a special boy and Seth is so lucky you are his BFF!

The North Country Sweets said...

You are wonderful parents! What great words!!!

Followers