Thursday, March 1, 2012

A blurrrrr....






These past 2 weeks have been a blurrrr for me. We have been crazy busy and as usual the month of Feb seems to fly by! Here is a little recap. We celebrated Valentine's Day with a lunch for Lee and I and dinner at home with the kiddos, of course that included chocolate waffles with strawberries, and they turned out to be delish! Over winter break, the kids and I spent a weekend at my parents house and then Jake spent the rest of the week there, having some special time with Nana and Papa. Lee and I spend Tuesday skiing with the Charltons at Briston Mtn near Rochester, it was our first "real" mountain and it was a blast. Even the small black diamond we "accidentally" skied down! My parents took Jake back to NY on Friday and Lee and I went to Lake Placid to join our friends for an overnight trip. Lee and I decided to take advantage of the cheap lift tickets from WhiteFace for military families and ski for a few hours. I thought Bristol was a mountain, well, Bristol had nothing on Whiteface. We had a great time and spent the rest of the day with great friends. Now we are back to reality and getting ready to celebrate Jacob's 6th birthday! It is hard to believe he is 6 but I am really enjoying this age and watching him grow. More to come on the birthday fun! Here are some pics to recap the last couple weeks!

No comments:

Followers