Monday, January 17, 2011

6 and counting!

It is offical, I am in countdown mode and soooooo excited! 6 weeks and counting---I am definitely not counting March because I don't know when in March he is coming but it will just be a blurrrr! So, I am just counting till the end of February! I am sooo ready for our family to be back together and I get butterflies in my stomach just thinking about it! Reuniting is on my mind and I am completely focused on that now, my wheels are in overdrive! Whooohoo!

2 comments:

The North Country Sweets said...

It's a-comin'!!! YIPPEEEE!!!!!! You have to take a photo of your paperchain! Must be super-short by now!

JCharlton said...

It gives me goosebumps thinking about it. It's the real deal this time and not just some little R&R! I am so excited for you!

Followers