Monday, January 17, 2011

Girls Weekend

With respect to one of my dearest friends, I promised her I would not take a picture of us. She has been through one of the roughest years of her life and is not proud of how she looks (although she is a beautiful person) so I told her that she has till the summer, and then I will be taking a picture of us!
Katy and I have known each other, well, since I think utero! When her family moved an hour away from my family I was devastated. However, our moms made it a point to get us together every summer at least twice. Since the 4th grade we have been apart, but never ever apart in our hearts. She is just one of those friends, no matter how many miles we are apart or how long we go without chatting, we can pick up right where we left off. This was a perfect weekend for her to visit. Jake spent the weekend in PA with my family and had a blast! She spent the weekend with me and Lindsey and we had a blast too! We drank wine, chatted, shopped and ate, what more could a girl want.

3 comments:

The North Country Sweets said...

Glad you had a good time! Sounds just like the perfect friend weekend!

JCharlton said...

Girlfriends are the best! Life wouldn't be the same without them. I'm so happy you had such a great weekend together!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a great weekend and not taking a picture - this summer i promise!!!! love you - Katy

Followers