Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Silent Night

This is the first silent night I have had in a few weeks. From the hustle and bustle of shopping, playing, traveling, visiting, etc etc...we are home and back to routine. That isn't to say that we didn't have an amazing time with family and friends, it was super fun! So here it is...a long story shortened of what we did for our Xmas vacation:
We celebrated Xmas here on Dec 21st, Santa came a few days early and the kids loved it! On Dec. 22nd we headed home to PA. We celebrated my birthday with my favorite dinner (lasagna) and cupcakes made my Jake. Over the next couple days my sisters arrived at home and we spent time with family. Xmas Eve we went to mass, had a delish fish dinner and a few of us went to service at my Dad's church. The boys put out reindeer food and cookies and Santa came with lots of presents! Lindsey had a terrible night, she cut another tooth! Christmas Day we spent playing with toys and having my favorite holiday dinner, homemade raviolis! Over the next few days we ate lots of great food, the cousins played together and on Tuesday we headed back to NY with my sister Laurie. What a huge help to have another set of hands to unpack the car and organize my crazy house. New Year's Eve we put the kids to bed and then Laurie and I rang in the New Year at my friend Jen's 1980s rockin party! We had a blast. On New Year's Day my parents came and we celebrated with the Charltons. My parents stayed a few days to visit, help take down all my Xmas stuff and they left today. What a whirlwind few weeks, but they were fun! Lots of photos to follow!

1 comment:

JCharlton said...

I am so happy that you had such a wonderful holiday, but most important I am happy that you are back and that we were able to ring in the New Year together! To a great 2011!

Followers