Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Batter Up!!

Finally, we had a night without rain and Jacob had his first t-ball game! I didn't have to ask him more than once to get his uniform on! On his first time up to bat he hit it clear to 2nd base and the second time he hit it to the pitcher. It was so much fun to watch them play. They all take turns batting, just about everyone gets around to home plate and it took a whole hour for 2 innings. As you can only imagine, Lindsey lasted about 1/2 hour and then we headed to the car. She watched a DVD and I watched the game, definitely getting a sitter for the next game! Jacob is so proud and we are so proud of him!


5 comments:

Aunt Laurie said...

Go Jake! You rock! You are a natural athlete and I can't wait to see your game in June!!

JCharlton said...

Way to go Jake! You are a natural athlete!

JCharlton said...

PS...I didn't read Laurie's comment first and then I wrote the same thing. oops sorry!

Jen V said...

They all look so cute out on the field, they're so little!

The North Country Sweets said...

I'll say it too! what a NATURAL! I love how he concentrates in the field...AJ is really not a fan, LOL! He'll have to teach her, love the shirts they have too!

Followers