Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Mother's Day Picnic

I will have to look back, but I don't remember a year Lisa Sweet and I didn't spend Mother's Day together. Maybe the year they were in Kansas, but today we didn't want to break tradition. Lisa and I didn't want to drag the kids to a restaurant for a meal that our kids would sit at for 15 mins. Instead, we had a fantastic day outside. We all went to Sackets Harbor where we tired the kids out at the playground, had a yummy picnic brunch, then played on the battlefield. While we were there, we found a letterbox and the Sweets got to do their first letter box with us! It was a great day!


2 comments:

The North Country Sweets said...

Yep, the year we were in Kansas...but we were there in "spirit" I don't even know what I did that day, I probably slept, LOL

JCharlton said...

I LOVE Sackets! I love every single part of it and I'm so happy you found our letterbox.

Followers