Sunday, May 8, 2011

Cheers to You!

I tried to get as many Mom's as I could in these pictures! Mom's, Grandma's, Great-grandma, Godmothers---CHEERS to you!

A Thousand Thanks


Mother's Day brings to mind
The thousands of things you did for me
that helped make me happier,
stronger and wiser,
because I had you as a role model.


I'm grateful for all the times
you healed my hurts
and calmed my fears,
so that I could face the world
feeling safe and secure.


I'm thankful for all you showed me
about how to love and give--
lessons that now bring
so many blessings to me
each and every day.


Your sacrifices and unselfishness
did not go unnoticed, Mom.
I admire you, I respect you,
I love you.
And I'm so glad you're my mother!


Happy Mother's Day!


By Joanna Fuchs








3 comments:

Laurie said...

Love the pic of Mom with the guitar! That's classic! Hope all you mothers had a wonderful Mother's Day!

The North Country Sweets said...

Laurie, I was going to say the same thing...your mom really let loose there!!! yeah!
Happy Mother's day to the world's bestest Mom (not including me ;)

JCharlton said...

Happy Mother's Day to a truly amazing mother and role model. Love you tons!

Followers