Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Quirks

I know Jen has posted on her blog about how we all have our quirks. So, here is my post on quirks! Jacob--I am blogging on you my adorable son! He is so stinking cute, he is an awesome big brother, kind, funny, smart, etc etc AND a little crazy sometimes. Crazy as in Aunt Laurie Type A, love you Laurie! Here he is on Easter sorting the stuff from his eggs! All of the treats were in groups until he was told he had to put them in a bag to take them home. He likes his stuff where he likes his stuff...end of story. PS. The money eventually was sorted as well. (yikes)

3 comments:

JCharlton said...

He sounds like me, I used to sort my smarties candies according to color. CRAZY!

Laurie said...

That's my kind of kid!

The North Country Sweets said...

That is sooooo funny! It's okay Jacob, you will be very successful one day! LOL!

Followers