Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Feelings

Today Jacob got some new books I ordered from Scholastic. I can't believe that program still exists, I remember getting so excited when I got a new order form to bring home when I was in elementary school. So, tonight we read a few books and one was about "feelings". Mrs Puccia, his teacher, told us to be sure we ask questions after we read books to work on comprehension. I try and remember to do that each night and tonight was a bit interesting. We talked about different feelings he has and what makes him feel that way.

Here were his answers:

Happy--when I went to the beach, got a new bed and went on a sailboat (he got a new bed when he was 2 and never has been on a sailboat, but he can wish)
Sad--when my Dad goes to Afghanistan (I knew that one was coming)
Excited--to have a new baby (well, maybe 1 year ago but there is no new baby in this house)--then he said-to see my Dad
Jealous-when Seth stole my girlfriend Jade at school (cracked me up)
He said--"I don't care if Jade is his girlfriend, it doesn't matter to me because I have 2 girlfriends!"

I love our bedtime books and snuggles!

2 comments:

Jen V said...

What a little cutie! I can't believe he's already fighting over girls... you're in TROUBLE in a few years.

The North Country Sweets said...

Oh my goodness, GIRLFRIENDS!!! This is bad news! hahahaha

Followers