Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Weekend Update

This past weekend was a blast, well, except for Lindsey. She is fighting another double ear infection, a pretty severe one this time! I wish I could just make all those teeth pop through!
I thought some distraction would help her out. So, on Saturday I took the kids to the Black River Fall Fest downtown. There was an classic car show, vendors, food, etc. On Saturday night I joined all our friends to celebrate Roland's birthday--it was a blast. Sometimes I realy don't like being without Lee but our friends always make me feel part of the crowd and I had a great time! Sunday was a dreary day so Jen and I took the kids to Velocity. It isn't the best play place but it is good enough to get the kids out of the house and let them run! Leah and Lindsey had a ton of fun too! Lindsey has no fear and wanted to follow the big kids wherever they went! She is still fighting the infection and seems to feel better all except for sleeping at night.




1 comment:

The North Country Sweets said...

Wow you all went out the day after the birthday...I'm old...we enjoyed the yucky weather and stayed home :)

Followers