Thursday, September 23, 2010

My Anywhere Chair

Aunt Laurie has done it again. When Jake was 2 years old Aunt Laurie bought him his own chair and he loved it. Till this day he still does, but now he has a bigger version of that one. My son, the hoarder, didn't want to get rid of the old one, unlike his mom the "throw it away" lady. So, much to my disliking, I kept it upstairs. Well, it was a good thing I did, because now it is Lindsey's chair. Yesterday, Aunt Laurie made it official by getting her a cover that had her name on it. Jake had to put it right next to his of course and really, they are so cute together. They both absolutely love them! Mind you, Lindsey doesn't sit longer than 3 minutes, but now she has her own little chair! Thanks Aunt Laurie!


3 comments:

Aunt Laurie said...

I love it! They look adorable sitting together! Can't wait to see them in October!!

JCharlton said...

OMG I love it and they look super cute together!

Jen V said...

I think your sisters win the award for best Aunts ever. I'm so jealous. Could your family adopt me?

Followers